Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My bags are packed. I'm ready to go.

Here we go. I have my plane ticket now. I am set to fly out January 19th, landing in Harbin on the 21st. It's a total of 19 hours of flying including one super long 14.5 hour flight. Hopefully my upgrade to "Premium Economy" pays off.
I'm so glad that I ended up being able to go a week before my training starts. I really wanted to be able to have a chance to get used to the time difference (15 hours). I'm also hoping to get at least a little bit used to the crazy cold weather (-20F). What makes it even better, I'll be getting to China just in time for the start of the Chinese New Year celebration! I feel so lucky to be in Harbin during the Ice Festival  and Chinese New Year. Besides the freezing cold, this is the best time of year to be in Harbin!
Well, it's all real now. Just over a week to go. Next time I post here, it will be from China. Here goes nothin'!

0 comments:

About Me

Followers

Powered by Blogger.